Carepoint Group Purchasing Experts Provide Customized Client Services
Our success is measured by what we save you, not by what you spend.
Carepoint Group Purchasing provides a wealth of knowledge in cost cutting methods which reduces the overhead for our healthcare clients as it relates to materials management.
Effective and efficient Materials Management systems for singular and multiple locations.
Reduced overhead expense in all acquisitions and lower inventory.
Internet ordering with bar code systems for inventory control and simplicity.
By providing excellent national and regional contracts, combined with the “art” of negotiations and the “skills” of cost reduction, we have quantifiably proven to our clients we can indeed cut costs for products and equipment. We evaluate our client’s need to buy, and aid in selecting contract sources. In addition, by reducing the number of sources for goods and services, we effectively reduce the paper generation and labor costs associated with ordering, shipping, receiving, stocking, distribution, and payment systems.
Benefits & Services include:
- Clinic maintains control over product selection, ordering, & services
- Personalized support and attention
- More time for “direct” patient-related services
- Labor reduction within the facility
- Reduced overhead expense in all acquisitions and lower inventory
- Fewer vendors equals fewer invoices & fewer accounting issues
- Negotiated & Managed access & volume discounts for national contract pricing on over 2000 Carepoint eligible contracts
- Negotiated & Managed regional contracts for specific needs (See contract page) as dictated by our members
- Quality Products at minimum “cost”
- Reports provided for ease in the budgetary process
- Reduction in paper generation costs relating to ordering, receiving, stocking, distribution and payment
- Effective and efficient Materials Management systems for singular and multiple locations
- Stabilized pricing by aggregate volume on many product lines well below inflationary trends
- Internet ordering with bar code systems for inventory control and simplicity
- Best buy recommendations for alternative products of equal quality at a lesser cost
- Cost studies for benchmarking true savings & periodic audits on contract pricing
- Research/quote and source for products and equipment upon request
- Coordination & research for discrepancies, backorders & payment problems. Start-up for new facilities
- Educational meetings to help you face your challenges in everyday operations
- Assistance in “Startup” of new clinics/surgical centers
- Assistance in locating personnel to help you with staff recruitment at no charge
Request Your Free Cost Study Now
We work as a part of your supply chain management team to make sure you are getting the prices, contracts, supplies, and services you deserve.Submit Request